This is my first airplane ever completed. This model was permanently shelved but I finally managed to save it. I know it´s not very crisp, heavy handed with details sanded away, a quite messy paint job and decals that are too thick and so on. But I’m still super proud to finally finish it after all the hardships. I ended up redoing the whole hood after forgetting to paint it green first and the canopy was also to big to fit so I ended up replacing it with a vacuformed piece.
I had very big troubles using Alclad Clear Coat to seal the decals. I read online that once dry, washes would not dissolve the clear coat. Sadly that didn’t work on my model. It just wrinkled and peeled off. I tried sealing it with a coat of canned acrylic coat from Tamiya but to no avail. I finally found a super mild thinner from my arts and crafts store that wouldn’t disturb the Alclad layer. So here it is!